Tuesday, March 31, 2009

After Nine


She twinkled high in the sky
It was not a night
So bright
Let me bite
A piece, a slice

A part of you

She flew so high
Abandoned by time
She said you are not mine
I was a known stranger
In her eyes

She twinkled high in the sky
A question in my soul
No love for me
She left me behind

It was me again, after nine
There was no love
And no signs
I was a toy for her
A mean of joy for her

She grew up
A sketch drew up
And then thrown away
The paper was torn away

But she twinkled high in the sky
It was no night
So bright
No love for me
She left me behind
After nine
No love, no signs

© rahul

31.03.2009

Image - z.bout.com (Copyright - MBE)

2 comments:

Opaque said...

Firstly, the change or enlarged font in the first verse - intentional or not?

Nevertheless, this is one of your finest works. To make you believe, let me put it this way - the graph is levelling up now.

Ahem, not sure of this line - "I mean of joy for her"

Make Me Disappear said...

@ Brosreview

The font, not intentional, but Yes it kind of compliments it. So left it the way it is..

Took some time to work on this. Glad you liked it.

It's "A mean of joy for her"
A typo. Sorry, my bad.!!

Thank You for the read Ajey.