Sunday, March 8, 2009

Silent Cry


Late in the midnight
I stood on the dock
While moon kissed the stream
I looked down and I broke

My tears got erased
And I couldn’t find them anymore
I missed the days
When you would carry me in your arms
And walk to the shore

You would caress my hair and offer a smile
New to emotions, I would replicate it back
You were the one to wipe my tears
When my toys of joy would crack

I woke up that morning
Only to find you were gone
You were still smiling to me
And I could not even mourn

While my tears flow down
With the current
Please come back and be my river
Let me sleep in your arms
For I call for some dreams

© rahul

Chaat Vaat Khaalo..!! Creative House
09.03.2009

Image Courtesy - SMile to Me

6 comments:

Opaque said...

Breaking down without tears/crying. That shall hit one really hard.

So, are you taking longer than usual to write these posts or not? You know what I mean, don't you?

This is very good!!! Try and see to play around to improvise the last verse.

A poem or a song?

Make Me Disappear said...

Yes, taking a lot of time to write them now. Longer than 15 minutes..lol

Well, about being a poem or song, my ever song is poetic. And every poem is a song. :)
You remember the first ever song I posted in the forum? This is an improvised version of that

Opaque said...

So, you are improvising now? Good for you. So, you do follow advice, eh? Nice to know that.

Yea, there are a few touches of poetry there. There is a difference and I hope to think you know about all that.

Make Me Disappear said...

Yes, I do know. I always follow your advice. It's just that , as you said, my enemy speed, overpowers me sometimes.

Josephine said...

Very Nice Raul!
I really liked the poem.
"moon kissed the stream" - reflection I guess... very nice.
The feelings are very touching.
Thanks for sharing!!
-Alex

Make Me Disappear said...

Thank You Alexandra :)