Friday, March 20, 2009

Here I Stand


Dark light
Travels in my eyes
It strikes
And fights with me
As I fall into the night

I stand
On my feet this time
I’m not crawling
I’m not falling
As I’m beginning

To stand on my head
I fumble at the edge
Where my dreams are dead
The bloody thunder
Creeps inside my skin

But now, here I stand
On my arms
I’m not crawling
I’m not falling
As I stand on my arms

I passed it over to Him
And took a look through the hole
Pierced within the wall
Still, it stands still on the plain
Covered by hate, 'Nemesis' before it’s too late

Even now, I stand
On my guard
I'm not crawling
I'm not falling
As I stand on my guard

Copyright © Rahul Sharma, ed. Ajey Padival 2009 (India/Australia; rahulsharma115@gmail.com and ajeypadival@msn.com)

20.03.2009

Image -Peakware.com

2 comments:

Opaque said...

Staggering!!! The more I read this (and I have already it read it many times), the more I love this one. Probably your best till date. Keep the hits coming out!!! All the best!!!

Make Me Disappear said...

Thank You AJey.