Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Black Melancholy


A walk alone
Into the weeds
A foul smell
A taste in mouth
Is it something worth dying for?
And crying for?

I have an answer
Do you have none?
Ah! It makes me wonder
Silently crawls in my skin

Black melancholy
I am in, yeah
Breeding Mary Jane
Love of my life
Trance, a sweet little pain

Green is the color
On the death bed
I have no regrets
Opened up the window pane
For new pain, a new life

A life just began to fall
To stand up again, broken into pieces
On a t-U-rning road
Right now, right here

Green is her color
And pale is mine
Am I dead yet
Am I no more alive?

I am a puppet in her hands
She binds me to herself
Never lets me go
Set me free, set me free
There is nothing left for me

© rahul
25.03.2009

Chaat Vaat Khaalo..!! Creative House

Image - www.erlendmork.com (Might be subject to Copyright)

4 comments:

Opaque said...

I like this one. I have been reading this more than once now. I like the way you have broken down a possibly single question to a double one. And, this line -

"I have an answer
Do you have none?"

Those lines, Rahul, to me are a show-stopper. I mean it. It might take a while for a few to notice and get it. But, once one does, it kicks in hard.

Overall, very well-written!!!

Make Me Disappear said...

@Brosreview

Thank You brother..!!

Unknown said...

beutifully written...
one of ur best composition!!

liked it!!

now the world needs to knw about ur supreme personality!!

keep it up!!

Make Me Disappear said...

@nandita

Thank You baby...Thank you so much :)