Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unplugged


Easy sounds
Plucking in my head
Un amplified bells
Ringing in my head
I am unplugged
While I sit by the river side

Chirps of birds
Fill me with something pure
I throw pebbles into the river
She laughs at me when I sit by the shore


This blue is my soul mate
I believe, Yes it is
For she knows when I am sad
Gently she comes close and offers a gentle kiss


It makes me smile
She giggles over some soothing sound
It touches my soul
The lesson she teaches is so profound


Take it easy
Pluck around your mate
Keep it simple
Keep it unplugged



© praveer & rahul
11.03.2009
Chaat Vaat Khaalo..!! Creative House

Image - Sitting alone by the river

5 comments:

Opaque said...

Another good one!!! Keep them coming!!!

Make Me Disappear said...

Thank You Ajey :)

Unknown said...

terrific.....gud!!

Opaque said...

!!! I expected more comments here. This is one of your stand-out poem/song. Ah well!!!

Still, keep writing!!!

Make Me Disappear said...

Thank You for the boost Ajey.. :)

Thank you so much

I must now try to improve the quality of work I write.

you have been a great help.

Thank you

-Rahul