Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Internal Catalytic Urge


Dead life breeding
Inside the closure
Of the mankind
Survival so called
When the wolves howled

Numbness prevailed
With chained hands and legs
Plasticity, no elasticity
A life inside the ICU
Internal Catalytic Urge

Blood cells, Red and white
On a strike
Inside the glued structure
Hid themselves beneath the brown

Sometimes, it transpires
But, that’s just sometimes
They carry the bodies on stretcher(s)
Little time left, again a live theft

A life inside the ICU
Is Condemned Unsaid?
Unveiled the skin for undone sins
Loud and clear
On the pyre, a life again
Seared

© rahul
26.03.2009

Chaat Vaat Khaalo..!! Creative House

Image - suckatlife.com (Might be subject to Copyright)

4 comments:

Opaque said...

Ahem, a warning; remember the graph I mentioned once to you. It seems to be going downwards.

I get the message in this one. But, you are trying too hard. Complex is good. But, you need to be able to handle it. No offence, you are getting strangled by this tangled mess.

Be careful!!! And, this is a rushed attempt, is it?

Make Me Disappear said...

Yea, kind of rush attempt. I actually can't make out any errors or problems with whatever I write, though there are many..lol

I'll keep that in mind..

Thank you for bewaring me.. :)

Opaque said...

"Yea, kind of rush attempt."

(Nods) I won't write anything to that. Just, all the best!!! And, sorry for the bad news.

Make Me Disappear said...

I am sorry for this bad news..

Graph will go up again, trust me on that..

I shud better leave these complexities for some later stage.

Sorry again..!!