Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I





Shades of Darkness filled inside my heart
Look behind to find no one on this path
Crossing the unknown way to place unknown I think
Wish I could go back again


Leading a loner's life, so austere

Wasted this existence part by part
Ego helped mind to nurture it
Love was gone untasted


Nothing ever came my way
Had useless talks over cigarettes and wine
They say time is a great healer
But I wasted the same precious time


I was no saint I know
But I wasn't even Cynical
Never realized time just passed by
And the life became so dull


You are born nude,Dad used to say

No one's going to get you dressed
You earn your place in this world
No one's ever born blessed

Self obsessed I keeps haunting Me
And I know things will never change
Somewhere deep inside my mind I think
Wish I could start all over again

© rahul

Image - http://hub.tv-ark.org.uk/

E-mail(s) - sharma.rahul@rahul.co.in

praveer.bisht@gmail.com


5 comments:

Unknown said...

awesum

Opaque said...

I reckon I have read this one elsewhere. And, I probably gave you a detailed feedback too.

You need to make some minor changes on this one.

Nice thought, I will give you that.

Unknown said...

quite dark...gud one

Make Me Disappear said...

Thankx buddy

Saadi said...

Felt kind of like reading some passage about a morgue!

Scary is the word I would use!