Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Buzzing around a bit..!!!

Now this is some serious stuff. This is an extract of chat between me and my friend Praveer who sits right behind me in the Office. This is how we utilize our time whenever we are not working (P.S It happens all the time)..Give it a read

praveer: buzz

me: oye buzz buzz oye

praveer: hum buzz de chuke sanam

me: buzz to hona hi tha

praveer: buzz kiya to darna kya

me: buzz apna apna

praveer: major general buzz buzz

me: the buzz of the Caribbean

praveer: curse of the black buzz

me: buzz with the wind

praveer: the talented mr buzz

me: the beautiful buzz

praveer: saade naal rahoge te buzz karoge

me: bolo buzz buzz

praveer: aaoo buzz karen

me: buzz karaale buzz karaale buzz

praveer: buzz hai

me: im on a highway to buzz

praveer: stairway to buzz

me: imagine thr's no buzz

praveer: its buzz if u try

me: u may say im a buzzer

praveer: but i m not the buzz one

me: Buzz on the water

Praveer: and u lose the buzz as there was no buzz in ur sentence
i haven't buzzed to that either

me: buzz

praveer: listen all this buzzing is really irritating the buzz of my mind and i request u to stop the buzz around this buzzing universe

me: u r buzzing ryt buzzer
so buzz off

praveer: okies
u buzz off too to the buzz land

me: k buzzer
i'll buzz arund wid someone else nw
keep buzzing

praveer: u buzz


Please feel free to buzz your buzzing comments in here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

buzz buzz buzz
keep on buzzing

Unknown said...

funny..lol

Make Me Disappear said...

Lol..yes dude..This is what we do in Office

Saadi said...

LOL!