Monday, February 9, 2009

Fumb Duck

Ok, now this is something very serious. This one too is written by Praveer and me. Let me clarify first, whatever is written is true to the best of my knowledge.

P.S I hope my Boss doesn't read this one. haha..


It's called "Fumb Duck"


My Office sucks, but this is my luck
I feel nothing but a fumb duck
Sitting without any work or load
Listening to trucks plying on the road

Orkut is my only mate
Boss says, “Success is never served on a plate”
Fuck him, he deserves only hate
Make him angry so that his arteries dilate

Downloading movies with torrents
Gosh, these colleagues should use deodorants!
Sending, receiving mails, is all I do
“Damn, the server’s down again, what to do?”

The food served is dismal in the mess
And it results in the tummy gas
I fart a lot all day long
If harnessed, enough energy to make India strong

Not able to impress girls around
Coz, it’s an empty ground
The beauties are in the neighborhood call centre
I don’t know how to control my hunter

All this is making me sick
Like a person with a dimp lick
My life just passes by
“Don’t I deserve another try!”

No, I don’t, coz this is a self created muck
My office sucks, but this is my luck
I feel nothing, I do nothing
Yes, it’s true, I am a dumb fuck


© praveer & rahul

Chaat Vaat Khaalo Creative House

10.02.2009

Image – funny office pictures

10 comments:

Opaque said...

I read this one in the community. Quite funny. So, you too are following Arjun, eh?

Make Me Disappear said...

Yeah..you can say that...I tried, can't say if it worked or not

Unknown said...

ohhh gosh...reflects ur office lyf n wat all thngs u do all d day.
very hilarious...gud....i liked it
except 4 one thg...stop chasing gals :P

budhu bachha
it was nice

Opaque said...

It worked!!! I mean, it is funny and supports his initial point. Haha. Keep them coming!!!

Make Me Disappear said...

Didn't get you brother..

Opaque said...

Oh, well, I do not know how to further simplify it - it worked!!! you were trying to follow Arjun on that song?! And, it worked!!! And, it has that hint of frustration in it. So, keep it up!!!

Make Me Disappear said...

Ohhkk. :)

Thnx brother

Aparna said...

Hey it ws quiet hilarious...really niez..
jus hope ur boss doesnt bump in2 dis..[:P]

Saadi said...

It not only your boss you should be worried about reading this!

It's positively scandalous!

But good going!

Unknown said...

spoonerism at its best!!!
loved it!!