Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tale of a bewildered man

I was standing on a broken road

With a bomb in my hand, and a gun in my hood

What could I do? Where could I go?

To drop the bomb, to shoot them all


She stood on the other side

And the sun shined through her face

It revealed the darkness she had in her chest

I was amused, I could linger

I could offer my flesh, to her


The ever ending road was ending there

And the scars on her face were confusing me

She was laughing aloud, she was dancing around

With a baby in her hand, she was crying, crying


Decimated she was, for reasons unknown

My mortal frame, was facing her

The end was a portal
Through the vistas finite


The bomb was gone, the gun was no more

She was brought back to life

Through a soul that was stole

I moved back, my re-birth was mounting

Through a mystic force, they call them life’s own ways


The sun was shining again

Illuminating, giving life rays

The war then ended, the turmoil was burnt away

For once now, I lay aside the gray

And I smile, I smile…



© Rahul

Chaat Vaat Khaalo..!! Creative House

No comments: